2019 MALCS Writer's Workshop
Untitled, 2019, Rosa Ibarra
Housing @ UMASS Residential Halls
We look forward to welcoming you to the Five Colleges – University of Massachusetts for the MALCS Summer Institute July 18, 2019 – July 20, 2019
There will be NO ONSITE registration or refunds for housing.
Reservations are on a first come-first serve basis due to limited bed availability. All reservations require prepayment. Children are not allowed to stay in the residential halls due to safety and university policy.
Additional childcare information will be provided on the Summer Institute page.
Dorm registration is now OPEN
- Suite Style: 4-rooms, two bathrooms, and a living room
- Reservations are for one room within a suite. Suite-mate preferences will be considered and accommodated but not guaranteed.
- Includes bedding, bath towel, internet
- On campus Housing: North Apartments, 58 Eastman Lane, Amherst, MA https://www.umass.edu/living/residence/north
- Free parking is available
- Rooms may be reserved for Wednesday, July 17, 2019
- Check-in is at 3:00 pm
- Check-out is 11:00 am