MALCS membership is open to all women, trans and gender non-conforming people who identify as Chicana, Latina, Afro-Latina, Native American and/or Indigenous working toward the support, education and dissemination of Chicana/Latina & Native American women’s issues. This includes faculty, staff, graduate students, undergraduates, and community members.
Your membership includes
- a registration discount for the annual Summer Institute
- an opportunity to present at the Summer Institute
- a subscription to Chicana/Latina Studies: The Journal of MALCS
- eligibility to participate in the annual Chicana/Latina Studies: The Journal of MALCS Writing Workshop
- access to MALCS web resources (ie. blog posting, discussion forums, member directory, online voting, etc.)
Our membership dues are on a sliding scale based on income, and must be renewed annually. Please select the membership level that corresponds to your current annual income. Once your payment has been processed, your membership will be activated.